Harvest Pack Inc.
Sugarfiber™ 22oz Round Bowls with PLA Coating
Bagasse - A natural by-product from sugarcane production that puts zero burden on our environment. So, go ahead, use it, and toss it out! There is no need to be guilty, this beauty will only regenerate itself completing the cycle of life while bringing you more convenience at the same time making a great statement and care for the environment!
- PERFECT FOR CHILI, RICE BOWLS, POKE BOWLS AND MORE; Make a statement with your guests on your environmental consciousness, this bagasse product and PLA coating can be decomposed within a matter of months in a certified facility, leaving no footprints behind.
- MADE WITH BAGASSE, A NATURAL BY-PRODUCT THAT WOULD HAVE JUST GONE TO WASTE; Our product recycles the pre-consumer by-products left during the production of sugar from sugarcane, the natural fiber are stronger yet durable and leaves no carbon footprint on our environment as it otherwise would be discarded and wasted. Unlike paper bowls, plastic or even bamboo bowls, these disposable bowls are made with 100% natural non-toxic byproduct materials, completely tree free and plastic free.
- REINFORCED WITH BIO-DEGRADABLE PLA COATING (CORN STARCH), UNBLEACHED, MICROWAVABLE, HOT AND COLD, SOLID AND LIQUID FOOD SAFE; Natural decomposable PLA coating added to handle extra hot liquids, oil resistant, and contains no petroleum, wax, chlorine or bleach.
- STURDY, STRONG AND DURABLE; This eco-friendly and compostable product provides a guilt-free convenient disposable solution in a natural Kraft color.
- ECO-FRIENDLY AND COMPOSTABLE, MADE BY A BIODEGRADABLE PRODUCTS INSTITUTE (BPI) CERTIFIED COMPANY; Our products are certified by the Bio-Degradable Products Institute and are insured each for up to 5 million USD product liability insurance.