Sugarfiber™ 7 inch Acanthus Floral Plates
- MADE WITH BAGASSE, A NATURAL BY-PRODUCT THAT WOULD HAVE JUST GONE TO WASTE; Our product recycles the pre-consumer by-products left during the production of sugar from sugarcane, the natural fibers are stronger yet durable and leaves no carbon footprint on our environment as it otherwise would be discarded and wasted. Unlike paper plates, plastic or even coarse bamboo plates, these disposable plates are made with 100% natural non-toxic by-products materials, completely tree and plastic free.
- BONE CHINA INSPIRED PREMIUM QUALITY; Luxurious, heavy duty heavyweight, Strong and durable sturdy white plates are inspired by precious bone china and provides a guilt-free convenient disposable solution that could be just as classy and elegant. Perfect for a wedding, small party, a fancy lunch and dinner, Christmas parties or any other special occasions! From a appetizer, to salad, to entree and dessert (or tapas). Perfect decorative match for those silverware and good china porcelain tea cups!
- BIODEGRADABLE PRODUCTS INSTITUTE (BPI) CERTIFIED COMPANY; Our products are certified by the Bio-Degradable Products Institute and are insured each for up to 5 million USD product liability insurance.
- UNBLEACHED, MICROWAVABLE, HOT AND COLD, SOLID AND LIQUID FOOD SAFE; Oil resistant, and contains no artificial coating, petroleum, wax, chlorine or bleach.
- ECO-FRIENDLY AND COMPOSTABLE; Make a statement with your guests on your environmental consciousness, this bagasse product can be decomposed within a matter of months in a certified facility, leaving no footprints behind.